"Trowel" resurfacing involves shaping concrete with a trowel to create an organic texture. With the addition of taping or stenciling, it creates the look of slate, stone or wood at a fraction of the cost. CustomCrete craftsmen have years of experience using this particular technique. Every project is unique and designed around your particular wants and needs. If a stone, slate or wood plank look is desired, the size and shape can be customized to fit your needs.
Trowel concrete resurfacing offers many benefits such as:
- Creates the look of stone, slate or even wood on existing concrete
- Blends new and old concrete to make it all uniform
- Can be acid stained or water stained to create a variegated look
- Very economical and cost effective
- Available in a wide variety of colors and color combinations
- Durable enough to handle heavy commercial traffic